60+ Losing Husband Quotes and Sympathy Quotes in her Memory
LOSING AND SYMPATHY QUOTES FOR HUSBAND IN HER LOVELY MEMORY
For many wives, husbands are their source of comfort, love, joy, and companionship. They consider their husbands as their best friends and confidant. It can be utterly devastating to lose the man you have relied upon for so long. It is impossible to comprehend the depth of the pain a wife feels for those who have not experienced a husband's loss. It is a pain so deep that the human mind only gradually comes to accept the harsh reality.
Losing a spouse or partner affects your well-being, and you may feel like losing a part of yourself. Losing someone you care for will leave you unable to explain what you think in terms of words. Although sorrow is not always eloquent, in quotes expressing your love's strength and durability, some people find peace.
40 QUOTES ON LOSING HUSBAND
1. I want you, darling. Every moment I spend without you is so painful. Once, you told me that you would relieve my pains. What would this pain do? You left me here in this world alone.
2. Time brings no relief; this loss is so painful that I find myself shattered in pieces.
3.You left me. I never thought that the pain was going to be this bad.
4.You told me that you would live with me until you were 100, but I think you had other plans. I cannot stop missing you. Losing you is like losing myself.
5. Where have you gone? Why did you die? Tell me one thing how could I live here in this world.
6. I sit in the shadow of misery alone now. You left your wife and children alone. No one is here to help us. You will be forever in our hearts and minds.
7. I continuously cry with my silent tears. I never thought you would leave me like this. How could I live?
8. Your death has broken my heart In a million tiny bits.
9. I have plenty of people to do things with; I don't have anyone to do anything with.
10. I still suffer from loneliness and pain, no matter how much I try to forget this loss.
11. Perhaps people act strongly because they know that there is nothing that others can do to bring back their loved ones. It is probably more of a practical decision than an emotional one to be healthy.
12. The remembrance of the lost husband falls on the heart, like the mellow rays of the departing sun.
13. Death cannot break the bond between us. Even if you are far away in heaven, the love and the affection we had can never end.
14. The worst thing in life is when someone you love dies. The pain of it never ends.
15. Every single morning, when I wake without you falls on my heart like a heavy rock. I cannot stop crying.
16. Finding a particular individual takes a minute, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but the incident of losing them takes an entire life.
17. You were the reason for my happiness. After you, I think I stopped smiling.
18. The person who seems to us our life is the one we have chosen to share our pain with. Darling, your death deprived me of this. I cannot even tell you about the pain I feel without you.
19. You were the one with whom all the emotions of my life were attached.
20. Becoming a widow is not only the heartbreak of losing a husband. It's the loss of everything else.
21. A happy marriage is a long talk that often seems too short.
22. Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet you there.
23. The amount which two married people owe to one another defies estimation.
24. It is an eternal debt that can be issued for eternity only.
25. Losing someone without whom you can't live breaks your heart badly, and the bad news is that you can never get over the loss of your beloved completely.
26. You live in my broken heart forever, which is not sealed back up. It's like a broken leg that never heals correctly, which still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp.
27. Sometimes deep grief is almost like a specific location, coordination on a time map. When you are standing in that forest of sorrow, you cannot imagine that you could ever find your way to a better place.
28. You always knew how to put on my face the most incredible smile and the most love in my heart. My love for you is eternal. My affection for you is unconditional. You will always be my love, even though you are gone. Rest in peace.
29. My husband, father to my children, love of my life, I miss you so much now that you've passed away. Even when you were alive, I used to miss you all the time, and now that you're gone, I still miss you, and you're still in my heart.
30. From the beginning, you have been in my heart, and there is never going to be an end because love is forever and unconditional. I love you. RIP
31. You are still in our hearts, always on my mind, and forever in my heart. You will be with me forever.
32. You are gone but never forgotten. RIP
33. I wish I could tell you how much we love you and miss you. You will forever be in my heart.RIP
34. You are gone from my sight forever, but my heart will never leave you.
35. Death leaves a heartbreak no one can fix.
36. Love leaves a remembrance that no one can snatch, even death cannot.
37. Your life was a blessing; your memory is a treasure that will be with me until I meet you in heaven.
38. I am going to keep you in my heart until I can hold you in heaven again.
39. The best is yet to come. We will meet soon in heaven. Rest in peace, darling.
40. Memory becomes a treasure when someone you love becomes a memory.
41. Those we love never leave us. Death can never diminish my love for you.
42. The most potent force of death is not to make people die, but it can make people want to stop living that you left behind.
SYMPATHY QUOTES ON LOSING HUSBAND
It is difficult to find the right words of condolence to say to the bereaved. There are no correct words; you can't say something that will make the pain go away. Sending condolences to a friend for losing a husband will make it difficult to express the right words. Sharing memories is only one way to provide the bereaved with generous support and help them consider their immediate needs.
While we may not know what anyone is going through, we see that it is better to say something than to say nothing at all. That's why, to help you compose your condolence card and hopefully bring light to a mourning heart, we have collected 20 sympathy quotes for the loss of your husband.
20 SYMPATHY QUOTES ON LOSING HUSBAND
1. I feel so sad to hear about the death of your husband. He was a great man, and I thought of him as the universe. You have my heartfelt sympathy. I hope that it will offer you some relief to know that others share your sorrow.
2. I feel sad to hear this news. Your loss profoundly saddens me.
3. It doesn't matter how long a person lived. The quality time spent with them is the most precious. Remember in your grief and suffering that he was a wonderful man—our heartfelt condolences for your husband's death.
4. Hearing of your husband's death was such a shock. I'm waiting to get the terrible news over here. Your husband was well thought of by those who know him, and he's going to be sorely missed. You have my heartfelt and very sincere condolences. Remain strong.
5. It was with horror and sorrow that I received the news of your dear husband's passing. My heart and hands reach out to you and the baby, and anytime you need me, please call me for whatever reason, and I'll be there for you.
6. I feel sorry for your husband's loss, and he was a good man; we share your grief at this sorrowful and challenging time.
7. I have my deepest sympathy for the loss of your husband. I know that there is little I can say to console you, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time.
8. I was so deeply saddened to hear of your husband's passing. He was a wonderful man. You have our deepest sympathy.
9. Accept my heartfelt sympathy on the loss of your husband. I know you had a great bond and loved him so much. I share your grief at this difficult time.
10. I was so profoundly saddened to hear about the death of your husband. I'm so sorry, too. You have my most sincere sympathy.
11. I know very well the horrible sadness that you feel. I have lost my husband, Jus Jus,
12. I can't even begin to understand what you are going through right now, but I would like to give you and your family my prayers and condolences.
13. Please acknowledge my sorrow for the passing of your husband. It's a blessing to have met such an amazing man, and I'm going to miss him.
14. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Indeed, I will miss his presence; he was a kind and lovable man.
15. May your husband's fond memories bring you comfort during this difficult time in your life.
16. I pray to God that he will give you the serenity and peace you need to get through during this challenging time in your life. Know that you are in my prayers and thoughts.
17. Your husband was and will be missed by an outstanding person. For his death, you have my most heartfelt condolences.
18. Hearing of your husband's death was such a shock. Your husband has been so well thought of by those who have met him, and he's going to be sadly missed. You have my heartfelt and very sincere condolences. Remain strong
19. I feel unfortunate to hear this news. Your loss profoundly saddens me. I'm so sorry. I will stop by later to see what I can do to help. Hold strong.
20. Having just heard about your husband, I wanted to let you know how sorry I am. I hope you are rising.