Sorry Quotes for WhatsApp Status with Image- Small and One line
Small sorry quotes for WhatsApp Status
Saying sorry– sometimes it can be difficult but if you want to apply it on others it's often a painful experience. Actually everyone wants without any mistake improving yourself but it's not possible everyone can be made a mistake so it's a natural.
Actually when we are sending apologetic messages to your relatives for any mistakes. However it's a little bit difficult but we take care about our relationships to beg apologies.
Whenever someone is upsetting you then all people use a good phrase (I'm sorry) so much. Knowing how to apologize respectfully and sincerely is a beneficial skill a person can have in the professional world as well as in his or her personal life. However! It's a little word but the effect is very imprescriptible. Well friends! here I'm talking about ‘small sorry quotes for whatsapp status’ which may be helpful for all. Anyway if you like this post please comment below…
|Image source-picsart app
• I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it.– Erwin Schrodinger
• I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.– Susan Smith
• Mistake are always forgivable if one has courage to admit them.–Bruce Lee
• An apology is a lovely fragrance, it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.
• Sorry words aren't meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.
• I'm not very good at saying sorry but I apologize.
• I'm sorry I can't speak very coherently.
• Sorry means no one single's mistakes.
• I'm sorry for feelings heartly sorry.
• I'm sorry for feeling pain because I feel very bad.
• Damn I'm sorry.
• Smallest lie can break the biggest trust so don't tell a lie.
• Current status: Sadness and forgiveness.
• I apologized when I thought that was my mistake.
|Image source-picsart app
• You’ve always been the mature one between us two. I hope you’ll forgive me like you always do.
• I'm sorry it's all that you can say whenever it's my fault.
• I’m sorry but nothing can change the fact that you're the definition of a jerk.
• Best relationship can change your behavior.
• Saying that you're okay is much easier than explaining all the reasons why you are sad.
• The best apology is changed behavior so I pardon apology when needed.
• I felt sorry and I felt bad about what happened.
• I am tired of apologizing for the things I didn’t do and to the people who don’t deserve it.
• I'm not perfect, I made a mistake, I hurt you but I say sorry, please forgive me.
• ‘I’m sorry’, I love you more than you will ever know.
• Really! I'm saying sorry too late, but when I do, I honestly mean it.
• I'm sorry I'm not good enough but I tried to be.
• I'm sorry for hurting you and your feelings. I take my words. Hope you'll forgive me.
• I'm sorry for not understanding you.
• I'm sorry for not being a good friend.
• When you say sorry it doesn't mean that you are wrong. It just means that you value the person & relationship.
• Sorry is a super gum of life, it can appropriate all mistakes.
• Saying sorry to someone is hard but putting your pride down for someone is hardest.
• I know I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry that means it.
• It’s not easy to apologize. I hope you see that my apology comes from the heart. And I hope you put our friendship above my mistake.
• I don't know what I did wrong but if I pardon my apology then everything will be better.
• I really hate saying sorry but when I do honestly I mean it.
• No one can change the past mistakes but forgiveness is covered.
• I'm really sorry!! I'm admitting my faults.
• I'm so stupid to say something so silly like that. I'm so sorry.
• Whenever I see you upset, it makes me upset too. I'm sorry & I miss you.
• I look ugly when I cry and howl in pain. Now it's in your hands to forgive me and make me pretty again. I'm sorry.
• I don't quite know how to make things better between us but I can start with I'm sorry.
• Please don’t stop talking to me. I really care for you. I am sorry for what I did.
• Anger is ugly and forgiveness is the best bonding.
• I'm apologizing because I value our relationship more than my ego.
• I'm sorry, please avoid our issues.
• I'm sorry, I lost my temper.
• I feel really bad that you felt it was my fault and want you to know that I would never do it. Please forgive me.
• I'm really sorry if you're upset by looking at my whatsapp status but my intention was not that. If you hurt Please forgive me.
• Please forgive me for all of my annoying habits.
• I promise to be a better person.
• I was mad but I will not call you anything.